What Is It?

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008

My latest crafty project, started last night:

What is it? Any guesses? Leave them in the comments section and I'll let you know who is right.


My sleepy friend aided the project:

His pillow is new to him, a gift from my sister's college stuff stash in my parents' basement. He pushed the pillow under the table to make himself a cave. The stuffing surrounding him represents the remnants of an animal he has destroyed, one of Max's favorite activities. He also picked up a new toy, a frog named Pesach, from Seagrams' toy collection at my parents' house. Luckily he didn't try and steal Gefilte, Seagrams' favorite toy. That might have meant all out war between the dogs as Seagrams is rather territorial, to put it mildly.

Max also woke me up this morning at 4.56 am with his (unusual-for-him) roaming around the house. I think the wind may have scared him as it's been intense all morning. Because I let him out then, thinking perhaps that would help and encourage him to return to a sleepy state, I know that the crazy temperature drop from yesterday's wacky 60s weather to the more normal 30s weather didn't start until this morning. At about 5 am, it was still relatively warm outside...

p.s. this is my 100th post!

1 comments:

~Michelle~ December 29, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

Congrats on all of the posting! And I think the crafty items would be scarves...because they looks like the scarves I've made, all rolled up!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP