A Bit Jealous

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010

 

I'm a bit jealous

...of the snow days (most of) my family and friends on the East Coast are getting (though I do not need to shovel 3 feet of snow, so I can make do with 8-10" though a snow day would have been reallllllly nice).

...of all the wonderful quilt finishes popping up on blogs of people enjoying snow days.

...of so many of the awesome DQS8 quilts popping up on flickr. There are some sweet quilts moving around the globe. I've been a bit undecided about the one I'm making for my partner, but the time has come to make a decision and I think I am ready to cut and sew.

...of a quilt I recently finished which will soon be off to its new residence. I really like it. I should make myself one like it. When I have some time. It's pretty darn sweet. A little sneak peek (from the old crappy camera) above and some more pictures (from the new sweet camera) coming soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP