Blog = Post-It Note?

>> Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I blog for many reasons, but occasionally I post something primarily as a reminder to myself. This is one of those moments.

Among the other projects I'll be working on in August is a chuppah for my friends' November wedding. The bride and groom requested that the chuppah echo/correspond to the ketubah design they've chose ("Love's Mosaic" by Robert Saslow, available here if you're looking). I've been working out the chuppah design and sketching out some color variations. I'm posting the ketubah image here so I can easily access it wherever I am (which these days is frequently not near my computer) and get a little done in the odd moments I have.


[Sneak-peeks of the chuppah will depend on how much the couple wants to see ahead of time, so no guarantees...]

4 comments:

Anonymous July 22, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

that pattern will make a beautiful chuppah. will it be round?

Sharon

two hippos July 22, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Thanks! I'll be sticking to straight edges, most likely a rectangle, for the chuppah.

Micki July 23, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

It will be beautiful! I am sure that it will be greatly cherished!
Micki

Anonymous August 20, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Thanks so much for making our Chuppah. We are so blessed to have you as our friend.
Love, Beth and Harley

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP