Pretty Things

>> Monday, July 13, 2009

Without a sewing machine and my stash, I'm hard-pressed to make things. But this doesn't stop me from finding beautiful things. I've been on a bird kick lately (see Joel Dewberry fabric from earlier!), which makes these bird prints from Beethings stand out (hat tip, Design*Sponge).

Orioles (and I'm not even a Baltimore fan, sorry B'more friends, but my brother might have an issue with that one):

Robin:

Another recent D*S find -- no birds, but luscious, rich city and alphabet prints from JHill Design. It looks like Bostonians can see the prints in person at the South End Open Market.

It's nice when the R is something other than a rat or a rabbit:


So many cool city prints; I've never been to Papeete, but this image makes me want to hop on a plane and go.


How often is Prairie City, Iowa pictured? And is it ever as evocative as this?


Finally, Andalucia beckons in via cards in several colors.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 14, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

I love the ray print- they certainly are a majestic sea creature and one of my favorites! I think the Orioles print is great too. Fantastic finds!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP