Wonderland Trade?

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've got 16 5" Wonderland "Snip Snip" squares. Two each in tomato (above), pistachio, sugar tomato, sugar plum, glass, jam, chai, and sky. Alas I don't have a good plan for using them, and based on my blog reading, others have good, fun, and funky plans for them.

So...if you are interested in them, I would be interested in trading them for something, preferably fabric. It could be for charm squares, a fat quarter or 2, or anything you think might work. If you're interested, leave a comment with a trade offer and your contact info or send me an email (2hippos [at] gmail) with the same info. (Hint: I'm a sucker for many an Alexander Henry print, but I'm eclectic in my taste and love to learn about new fabrics.)

Or if you have a good idea for using them (I don't find them very baby-quilt oriented which is what I'm up to these days), let me know that too. My ears are open.

p.s. I've never used the blog to ask for a trade before, so this is an experiment. If it works, it works and maybe I'll do it again one day...or not. If it doesn't work, that's ok too.


Dayna April 26, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Emailed you. I think they are cute! Colors sound good too!

debbiejune April 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

If you haven't worked out a trade, let me know. I love the Wonderland scissors. I have plenty of FQ or charm squares to trade, believe me!
dzjohnson@cox.net (Debbie Johnson)

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP