Because I am a glutton for punishment...

>> Monday, April 20, 2009

...I am thinking of organizing a fat quarter swap. Not today, since I have a big paper to finish, but maybe sometime in May? (Didn't mean to rhyme that, but it happens.)

Would you be interested?

If so, what have you liked about fabric (or other) swaps you've participated in? What do you think is a good group size? Good rules/instructions? Would you be interested in a theme or groups organized by a color (of fabric to swap) or any other organizational ideas?

Post comments below, and I'll use them as yet another way to distract myself while the term winds to a close. And, um, organize a swap. Maybe. Probably.

5 comments:

~Michelle~ April 20, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Sounds fun to me... Maybe one rule could be that you can't get rid of your crappy FQs - only swap something you love! If your partners have blogs, I would try to see what their tastes were before I swapped with them...

Micki April 21, 2009 at 4:56 AM  

It is a great idea! An Anything Goes swap is fun!
Micki

Angela Nash April 21, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

I think I would like to participate. I'm fairly new to quilting but have a large amount of fabric already. I haven't done a swap yet.

Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

I've been meaning to post a comment on this entry for quite some time now! I would love to participate when you do the swap. One thing I like to get is either a short questionnaire about the swappers' interests or a link to their blog, if they have one.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP