Spring to Finish

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009


Jacquie came up with a brilliant idea way back when. She's encouraging all of us to complete works-in-progress, and report back to her on April 30 with our accomplishments. I hesitated to affirm participation as the end of April is also the end of the semester, with all the work that entails. But seeing as work for 2 classes (out of 4) is done, 1 paper is almost done (goal: turn it in by 5 pm tomorrow), and the last paper isn't due until June 1, I've decided I can officially partake of this project.

I have 4 WIPs (not to mention all the projects in my head, but I'm not sure if they count). I finally finished quilting the black, white & turquoise quilt (had to get more thread and fix the machine), so all that's left is binding. I have a sash/scarf that just needs some top stitching (got thread for that too). And then a couple other projects not ready to be revealed to the masses. But maybe by April 30, or a little bit after that. And earlier in the month I finished an apron. So maybe I have one completed and 4 to go for a total of 5. Maybe that's messy accounting, but it'll work. And as soon as I finish this paper, it's back to crafting for a couple days before resuming research and writing again in May.

1 comments:

Micki April 27, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Good luck with all of your UFOS...We all have them!LOL
Micki

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP