Brown and Blue

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

One of my college teammates and friends is getting married in September, but because I can't be on both coasts at the same time for two weddings (I know, my lack of superpowers is an annoyance), I unfortunately can't attend hers. After checking her registry and seeing that she selected these plates (called "West End" for those keeping track),

I decided to make Cristin and Mike a matching table runner, drawing on the ice blue, chocolate brown, and white in the plates. Here it is:

I thought the interlocking rings suited a wedding gift quite well, and I added a pieced backing that makes the table runner reversible. A view of both sides draped across my table:

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP