Ann Arbor Modern Quilt Guild

>> Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm so excited to see this happening....of course, it started while I'm away from Michigan, but I look forward to meeting up with everyone in the guild when I'm back in town. In the meantime, R0ssie made some fabulous logos -- the one above is my favorite of the batch.

While there is a guild not too far away from Ann Arbor in Brighton, the meetings never really worked with my schedule. It's sort of like the gym -- the closer it is to me, the more likely am I to make it. Except of course, when I'm in DC and traversing the metro region by car for 45-60 minutes seems totally normal. On Saturday, I'll be meeting up with my local DC quilt guilders in Arlington, and I'm hoping that weekend = no (who am I kidding) little traffic.

I've got several projects in the works. Two friends had babies within 3 days of one another in late March, and while I was ready with one baby quilt, I'm scurrying to finish the second. I know they read my blog (hi Claire! hi Sarah!) so even though I'm not sure that they're reading it right now, I'm going to hold off on pictures until the gifts arrive at their destinations.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP