Word-Association: Plumes

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Have you seen these fun prints from dekaAnimals? The peacock plume comes in both the multi-colored, dual-colored, and single-colored varieties. I'm also a big fan of this oval-shaped flowers print, in both the red/orange and khaki colorways.

But plumes also reminds me of Thanksgiving, which, for my American readers, is tomorrow. I'll help with the cooking starting this afternoon. New this year will be this carrot-parsnip soup from the New York Times' Vegetarian Thanksgiving recipe list. I'd love to be making the mini brie-and-apple quiches and the garden-vegetable gratin, but the rest of my family eats meat which makes this kosher Thanksgiving a meat, not dairy, meal. I'll have to save those for another time. However, the zucchini cakes are a possibility. Or were, until I realized they used ricotta. They too will be saved for another time...

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP