Longing...

>> Sunday, April 11, 2010

All sorts of lovely fabric has arrived recently. Some Kaffee Fassett, some Denyse Schmidt, some Joel Dewberry, and all sorts of silky Moda solids. Some from Rosebud Quilter (huge sale, check it out!), some from Sew Love Fabrics (everything is currently 20% off), and some from Cotton Candie fabrics (great prices all the time).

I stare longingly at the fabric, new and old, in my stash, wanting to play with all of its cotton delightfulness....But it's the end of the semester and work comes first. I'm hoping to squeeze in a little sewing here and there over the next three weeks, but it'll be tight (and I can't show my current project quite yet). But I noticed that this is post #299, which means 300 is next, and that sounds just about right for a giveaway. I'm not sure what it will include (suggestions welcome!) but stay tuned....

1 comments:

Anonymous April 12, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Fabric scraps! They make a great giveaway, they're something you most likely have around. Or fat quarters. Or a mix of both.

That or you could be thematic and give away two hippos but I would imagine the shipping charges would be killer.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP