Shana Tova!

>> Friday, September 18, 2009


Shana Tova!

A happy, healthy, and sweet new year to all who are celebrating Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish new year) this weekend. In a couple of minutes, I'm off to the airport to head home to my family for the holiday. I know my mom and some of our guests have been cooking. When I get home, I'll make my vegetarian soup and kneidels (matzah balls) for everyone.

It's been a busy week, sandwiched between 2 weekends away, so not much crafting has occurred. I worked for a few hours last night on a small gift for a friend I'm seeing this weekend, but didn't quite finish. Ah well. My carry-on bag contains the chuppah for Beth & Harley, and I'm excited to give it to them while I'm home.

2 comments:

Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Vegetarian stuffed cabbage on the stove right now...yum it just smells like the holidays. Shana tova u'metuka

Sharon

Micki September 20, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Shana Tova to you all!
Micki

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP