Business Cards! Logo?

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

As a general rule, I check email way too often and regularly keep up with the blogs I follow via Google Reader. Except when life gets crazy, which captures the last 10 days very well, between schoolwork, teaching, going away for a conference, going away for Rosh Hashanah, and all the little things that needed to (or still need to) happen. Like grocery shopping. That needs to happen really soon or else it's rice and rice alone for dinner.

In any event, my delinquence meant that I didn't realize I had won this giveaway from Sew In Stitches. I won 500 business cards -- and I get to upload the design. Which begs the question: what design? More importantly, what logo? I've been meaning to make myself some type of two hippos logo for a while -- and then get a stamp, some labels, some business cards -- but didn't. Now I have a deadline (2 weeks) and need a logo, snap snap.

I'm a terrible illustrator, so I need to figure out a cool logo that doesn't depend on my control of a pen. I welcome all thoughts, suggestions, and advice. If you've seen some cool hippos, like to play around with some line drawings, or otherwise want to point me in the direction of some modern, clean-lined business cards, comment away.

3 comments:

Grace September 23, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Could you use a photo of one of your quilts as the graphic?

Business Card November 23, 2009 at 4:56 AM  

Please add picture about business card or your other creation.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP