Charmed

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010


A friend suggested checking out Inspired by Charm, and I'm glad I did. Michael owns and runs Old Charm, a B&B in St. Marys, PA that, indeed, looks quite charming. Most importantly, however, Michael has decided to try his hand at quilting and will be making a quilt from squares others send him to display in the B&B. Click on the link to learn more.

I really like reading about projects like this, and I'll be sending some squares in shortly. But while you're over at his blog, look around. He posts wonderful pictures, displays awesome creativity (check out the painted oars and his ever-changing gift shop walls), and seems to truly enjoy what he does.

And on a charmed note, I'm feeling pretty charmed myself as I learned today that I won 12 half-yards of Pat Bravo fabric (of Art Gallery fame) from a giveaway on True-Up. Sweet.

5 comments:

Anonymous August 6, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Wow, I'm so glad you liked the blog enough to post about it and even put Michael's quilt button up!

I think he does a great job with it, but I'm a little biased because I know him.

--Amy

Mary on Lake Pulaski August 6, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Yes, you are charmed! Enjoy your beautiful fabric win!

Micki August 9, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

COngrats on the win!
Micki

Michael Wurm Jr August 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

WOW! it's me! amy sent me your link and to my surprise i'm featured on your blog!

thank you SOOOO much! can't wait to read through your posts!! and congrats on the win.

Live a Colorful Life August 13, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

I'm donating some fabric to Michael's quilt project as well. I just finished reading your interview at Amy's Creative Place. Your quilts are great!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP