Wonderland Trade?

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've got 16 5" Wonderland "Snip Snip" squares. Two each in tomato (above), pistachio, sugar tomato, sugar plum, glass, jam, chai, and sky. Alas I don't have a good plan for using them, and based on my blog reading, others have good, fun, and funky plans for them.

So...if you are interested in them, I would be interested in trading them for something, preferably fabric. It could be for charm squares, a fat quarter or 2, or anything you think might work. If you're interested, leave a comment with a trade offer and your contact info or send me an email (2hippos [at] gmail) with the same info. (Hint: I'm a sucker for many an Alexander Henry print, but I'm eclectic in my taste and love to learn about new fabrics.)

Or if you have a good idea for using them (I don't find them very baby-quilt oriented which is what I'm up to these days), let me know that too. My ears are open.

p.s. I've never used the blog to ask for a trade before, so this is an experiment. If it works, it works and maybe I'll do it again one day...or not. If it doesn't work, that's ok too.

2 comments:

Dayna April 26, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Emailed you. I think they are cute! Colors sound good too!

Debbie April 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

If you haven't worked out a trade, let me know. I love the Wonderland scissors. I have plenty of FQ or charm squares to trade, believe me!
dzjohnson@cox.net (Debbie Johnson)

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP