A Fun Friday Diversion: Fiesta Red?

>> Friday, September 26, 2008








For all I said about my love of
blue, the online color astrologers tell me that, based on my birthday, my color is "Fiesta" which is a fancy way of saying bright red. What does this mean? Apparently fiesta equates to "Adoring, Loving, Forceful." Hmmm. I guess that's good, though I'm not sure anyone has ever described me as "adorable."

Moreover, "You have a strong and loving nature and learning is very important to you. You are not afraid to work long and hard to become an expert in your field of choice. You have an innate love of life and people find you endearing. Individuals born on this day have a great combination of creativity, compassion and organizational ability..." [
Editorial observation: apparently colorstrology does not believe in serial commas, or really, grammatically correct commas of any sort.]

I leave it you to judge the accuracy of this color reading and test it out for yourself.

Coming soon: a new handmade book, a new challah cover, and kitchen pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous September 26, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

I think I got your color...Mauvewood.

two hippos September 26, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

Ooh, I like the description for mauvewood, though I'm not sure about wearing or surrounding myself with any shade of pink.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP