Wishing for...

>> Monday, November 29, 2010

...a magic work fairy that would get all my work done for me. Far-fetched, but desirable. Instead, I've got a great friend who is keeping my accountable, day by day, to sit at my computer and write what I need to write. She thinks up rewards and punishments for my daily quota of work. It's really helpful to have this form of external motivation as the semester starts to close in.

I did take some time out of work to make a little wishlist on Above All Fabric.

image from here

I quickly realized that I filled up that list with Sandi Henderson's Henna Garden fabrics, in a full rainbow of colors. I've never made a quilt from one fabric in a range of colorways, and I think that would be a neat winter challenge. I also think these are prints that would work with a range of other fabrics already in my stash, so there are amazing possibilities out there. Perhaps these will be my treat to myself for pushing through the next few weeks!

1 comments:

Micki November 29, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

That is really wonderful fabric!
Micki

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP