Polar Bears!

>> Saturday, November 6, 2010

Laurie Wisbrun just announced her new fabric collection: polar bears! I love polar bears -- despite the blog name, polar bears are my true favorite animal. I don't have any particular need for this fabric, but it's quite tempting. I'm sure it could find its way into some baby quilts.

I love the blue and red colorway, but I was also glad to see that the collection brings back the sherbet colorway from Wisbrun's earlier Urban Circus collection. While I enjoyed the Urban Circus designs, I didn't like the colorways used in the Robert Kaufman printing of the design. If this design gets picked up, I hope the colorways stay the same.

2 comments:

Judy November 7, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

OOhh! I love polar bears too! I'm hoping to make the next SE MI crafters get together! I wasn't able to make it last Thursday. Glad to find some quilty/crafty people in the area!

Micki November 7, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

That fabric is just so cute!
Micki

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP