My Sister's Day, Part II

>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010


The big wedding weekend has now come and gone. I've recovered from the festivities, and have begun editing and uploading pictures for friends and family to see. The photographer was lovely, and didn't mind me following her around with my camera. At least during the pre-wedding photos; I was a little occupied during the actual wedding. I'm sure her images will be even better, but it's been fun to look through the ones that I or others using my camera snagged.

As you may be able to tell from the above picture, the wedding colors were black, white, and red -- my sister's perennial favorite color combination. My wedding gift to my sister exists only in my head right now, but it will be use those colors. To that end, if anyone has any black and white fabrics they might be willing to trade -- from 6" squares and up -- please leave me a comment or send me an email. I'm away from my stash until Sunday, but would be happy to work out any deals and send you some fabric in exchange for help varying my black and white fabric collection.

1 comments:

~Michelle~ November 23, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

ooh, you all look gorgeous!

and I will definitely look thru my B&W to see what I can send you... no trade necessary, you've sent me some goodies in the past, it's time to return the favor. Just send me your address again :) Do you want any reds, or do you think you're sufficiently covered?

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP