ISO: Red/Black Mingle (Robert Kaufman)

>> Sunday, November 15, 2009

I disappeared last week, thanks to germs and work. No swine flu for me, just your basic cold, but it made me lie low while trying to get other work done. I'll probably be a bit slow to post for the next few weeks as the end of the semester rush builds and time for fun things (temporarily) dimishes.

In the mean time, I'm hunting for some fabric for a project. Specifically, I am looking for Robert Kaufman's Mingle by Monaluna in red/white and black/white. It looks like this (in black/white, since I'm having trouble even locating an image of the red, though I've seen it before):



If you have any in the black/white or red/white colorways, please be in touch (2hippos [at] gmail). I could use anything from a fat quarter to a yard, and am open to buying it or trading for it. Thank you!

2 comments:

jacquie November 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

did you find your mingle? i just bought some black on etsy the other day...i think there is more. loved the description of the book...i may need to make this a christmas gift!

Margaret November 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

I just spotted some of the white with black circles at Sew Mama Sew: http://www.sewmamasew.com/store/ecom-prodshow/MIOMYWHT.html
Just in case you're still looking for it ...

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP