A Juicy Thank You

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Just a quick thank you to the lovely comments about my new kitchen color.

Today was an insane day that started at 12.01 am with switching a plane ticket, continued with a 3 am wake-up, 45 minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off for me to get up and catch a bus to the airport...except that I slept through the alarm (I've never done that before...I barely sleep before early morning flights but somehow I coaxed myself back to a deep sleep at a bout 3.15 am to my detriment). I woke up at 6 am, way too late to make a 6.35 am flight...called my parents hysterically, rushed to drive to the airport knowing parking would cost me an arm and a leg but hoping I could make a 7 am flight. Too late for the 7 am flight, but they put me on an 8.57 am flight...and my wonderful mom met me to pick up my bag before sending me off to the archives and then picked me up tonight. So it's been a long, draining day, and reading your supportive comments really brightened it. So thank you.

And since I finally got to give my mom her mother's day present, I can unveil it here too. But I have to take pictures. it does incorporate the Juicy fabric (pictured above) from Alexander Henry.

4 comments:

Sara May 20, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

What a crazy morning you had! Glad you arrived safely and your mom was there to meet you! Can't wait to see the mothers day present, I love that fabric!

L. jane E. May 20, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

That's great fabric. Can't wait to see what you did with it.

Micki May 21, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

I really enjoyed the post and your fabric is wonderful!
Micki

two hippos May 23, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Thanks! I'm aiming for a Monday post with the Juicy fabric.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP