>> Saturday, November 28, 2009
About a month ago, I mentioned the most recent Craft Hope Project for Margaret's Hope Chest. While I intended to make a couple quilts to send, I ran out of time and could only complete one before the November 15 deadline. I felt bad about this turn of events, so I added a fleece-backed scarf to my package. I figured that if homeless students needed quilts, they could also use a scarf. While it's not the same as a quilt by any means, I wanted to add a little more than one quilt and this was the best I could do with the time I had. In addition, it was a great way to use up some of the remnant fleece I have, and I plan to make some more in the near future.
In another bit of news, the above picture might have been the last taken with my old dying camera!