Chuppah in Action

>> Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beth and Harley's wedding was this weekend, and the chuppah looked wonderful, if I do say so myself. Alas, my camera decided to accelerate its death this weekend, leaving me with mostly useless pictures of dark blobs. However, pictures from other people in attendance are starting to tricle in (or trickle to facebook!), and I'll post them as I encounter them.

First, an up-close, stained-glass-like view:


And, just for the heck of it, a watercolor-like version:


This was the ketubah, which the chuppah was designed to complement:

And, finally, the view of the full chuppah.

I'm hoping to acquire a picture of the chuppah and ketubah together because they made a fine visual pair.

*all photos posted here courtesy Marlene Seidel

8 comments:

Grace November 11, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Wow! It is even more breathtaking when you see it hanging with the white all around. Just lovely.

Michele November 11, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

What a brilliant idea for a ketubah!
Both pieces are lovely.

Anonymous November 11, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Just beautiful! What a gift you gave the bride and groom!

Unknown November 11, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

Stunning! so intricate and colorful.

Micki November 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

What a stunning Ketubah....It is just so lovely!
Micki

Chris Daly November 19, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

An excellent pattern choice for a Chuppah! One of my very favorites from Evelyn Sloppy

Melissa December 24, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

This is truly stunning! I love the colors and variety of fabrics you chose:)

LucindaM March 10, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

Hi! I've never seen a Chuppah...I guess that exposes my ignorance or sheltered life or something. It's beautiful. Your work is outstanding. Enjoying looking at all the photos. Lucinda

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP