Sash and Stash

>> Sunday, May 3, 2009

I made this sash for a friend who is now officially a doctor...of the Ph.D. variety.

wrapped up like so:

And I got a lovely packet of fabric in the mail from Dayna (you can see her wares here). The swap started with the Wonderland Snip, Snip squares, to which I added more fabric. And she sent me this colorful array.

I'm especially pleased to have more ladybugs on yellow, and I love the Fiesta fabric.

Now I just need to decide how to use this colorful goodness. I'm thinking a bag, or maybe some (fussy-cut) squares for a quilt.

A few more aprons and baby quilts coming up soon...

3 comments:

Micki May 4, 2009 at 3:57 AM  

I love the sash you made and the fabric that you got is wonderful!
Micki

ilovebabyquilts May 7, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Love it! Thanks so much for the fabric and the apron - It's perfect. I thanked you on my blog and put a link to your blog and your etsy store. Check it out!

two hippos May 12, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Thank you, and thanks for the link over here!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP