A Rainbow of Fabric

>> Sunday, March 1, 2009

I returned home to a bevy of new fat quarters. You never know what you're going to receive through a swap, and I think I made out quite well. I don't have any of the fabrics I got, which nicely adds to my stash and gives me some new variations to think about using.

From Darci's swap, I received these 2 blue FQs from John over at QuiltDad.

From Kaye over at NanaB Follows NanaT I found an envelope with fireworks, wine, and a donut pincushion (also through Darci's swap).

The SMS Swap matched me with 4 partners, and so far three envelopes have made their way to me.

Regina sent me two lovely pinks. I especially love the paisley one. Check out her blog here.


This batik-y green print arrived from Sabra:

And from slightly north of my old Bay Area stomping grounds, Sara mailed an orange tree print that she notes is one of her favorites and reminded her of a Michigan fall. The snow has melted (though more flakes are falling), and I'm looking forward to spring, which I hope will arrive sooner rather than later.


Thank you to all of my partners. I hope my bundles of fabric have arrived at their respective destinations. I know John and Kaye received theirs, so I'm hoping the US Postal Service managed to get the SMS envelopes distributed in a timely manner.

1 comments:

Sabra March 12, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

I did get your package, it was so lovely. That was my first swap and I was so impressed with the whole process. Thank you.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP