Some Fun Etsy Letterpress Finds

>> Friday, November 21, 2008

As I've noted before, I'm a sucker for all things letterpressed. I should be writing a paper but had to take a break to look at some lovely letterpress cards.

This one makes me laugh.
The "really super" pushes it over the top in the best kind of way.
Find it here.

These are pretty in purple.
Swirly but somehow simple.
Half-off here.

I don't love the shade of green.
But I love the typography quote that inspired the print:
“Each letter should have a flirtation with the one next to it” (Mac Baumwell)
Get it here.

This reminds me of Joel & Jenny, for all the bike rides that the BDD [bad decision dinosaur] may or may not have advocated.
This reminds me of Claire, for our bike rides in the foothills, including the time we got stopped by a cop for riding side-by-side.
Available here.

3 comments:

Unknown November 21, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Great job on this blog post thing. Really super.

Unknown November 21, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

WOO HOO!!!! I'M IN A BLOG!!!! ROAAARRRRR!!!!

two hippos November 21, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

I knew I could count on your commenting prowess.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP