I did it

>> Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's taken me a little while, but I have opened an etsy* shop. Check it out here. Only one item is posted at the moment, but I'll be adding more over the next few days. If there's something you'd like to see me sell there, let me know.

My first posted item, a set of 4 coasters:



*For those of you unfamiliar with etsy, it's a place for craftepreneurs to sell their wares. It's a treasure trove of handmade and handcrafted items as well as a source of some great craft supplies. From paintings and calendars to clothes and bags, someone on etsy probably has what you're looking for. Check it out.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

These coasters are great. Thanks for sharing them.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP