Rye Bread

>> Sunday, November 16, 2008

I love rye bread. I really love moist deli rye bread. I also love pumpernickel bread. And therefore I also love marble rye. It's all good. It's my favorite kind of bread. Yet I have had a hard time finding a good rye bread recipe that didn't require a sourdough starter or that actually tasted like delicious deli rye. I stumbled upon this website today, and I'm hopeful that the deli-style rye bread recipe post will be the answer to my wishes. It doesn't even require kneading! Now I just need to go buy myself some caraway seeds.

Is this not mouth-watering?

image from here

1 comments:

csr November 19, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Thank you for using King Arthur Flour in your recipes. I really like the idea of making your rye bread with grated cheese. It looks wonderful and I will try it myself. Joan @Bakershotline

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP