A Little Housekeeping

>> Thursday, January 19, 2012

Since I'm currently in Cincinnati (excited to check out Sewn Studio tonight), I cannot sweep or mop or vacuum or bleach or wipe or wash or take care of any other pertinent house cleaning tasks (a tragedy for sure). In light of this state of affairs, I decided it was high time I clean up the blog a bit. Or rather update it: it sorely needed some modernization and freshness. I made a new header, remembered how to install it, and altered the colors of sidebars and such. I'll still tweak things here and there, but I'm pretty pleased to check this off my to-do list. {Click on over from Google Reader to see, not just read about, the changes.}

Feedback--good or constructive--is much appreciated. If there's anything you'd like altered or added, removed or rethought, tell me! This holds for the blog more generally: if there's something you'd like me to post about, stop posting about or consider posting about, let me know.

6 comments:

Sarah Craig January 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM  

It looks wonderful - very fresh! I like it.....

Kelli January 19, 2012 at 7:18 PM  

I like it! Its very fresh.

Mary Anne January 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM  

I agree with Sarah and Kelli - I like the new look!

Dana January 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM  

It looks great! As a favor: I am going to overhaul my blog soon and I wondered about where you got your template, how you manage it, and any tips for me? right now I just have one of the free templates but I've got something cooking up for the future.

two hippos January 20, 2012 at 3:47 PM  

Dana: I got my template (free) from Our Blog Templates (the link is at the way bottom of the page). I then made my own header, added a linkbar, added the sidebars, and changed the colors to what I wanted them to be. I hope this helps!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP