Tangerine Tango

>> Thursday, December 8, 2011

I appreciate a good orange. I especially appreciate a good orange when I'm trying to get up in the morning, and NPR's Morning Edition is not necessarily full of cheery news (Michigan politics were particularly unpleasant this morning, I'll leave it at that). But NPR also told me that Pantone announced that "Tangerine Tango" is the 2012 color of the year, and I'm liking it. I might opt for a couple shades darker as ideal, but this is pretty darn close to my favorite orange (Betty's Orange, in Moda Bella Solids terms).

1 comments:

Abby and Stephanie December 11, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

I do like seeing the "color of the year." I admit I'm not the biggest fan of orange but just the right shade can be awesome.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP