And Back...

>> Monday, December 5, 2011

Two Sundays can be kind of cool : one to play (and happen upon a crafts fair and the very adorable Devonport town Christmas parade) and one to travel (lots of hours in planes and airports). The benefits of the international date line....and now it's Monday, and I'm trying to get life back in order.

Which will take awhile! I'm mostly caught up on email (which I checked sporadically while away), and now have plenty of work and regular life stuff (bills, groceries, etc) to keep me busy. And I will slowly whittle away at the 1000+ posts in my Google Reader. This was the first time I was detached from my laptop and regular internet access for 2.5 weeks, and the rest provided a well-needed break from technology, a chance for my brain and body to reset. But I'm also excited to see what people have been up to, making, and talking about while I was gone.

3 comments:

sews1128 December 5, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

What kind of a bird is this? His tailfeathers would look nice on a hat!

FlourishingPalms December 5, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

Glad to know you're safe at home again. I hope you had an awesome trip... how could you not!? I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and learning more about your activities. Hope you get your bio clock back on track quickly.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP