An Unexpected Treat

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010


A friend of mine returned to town with this delightful (and totally unexpected) stack of fabric for me. They're all batiks,  and while I have a few batiks in my stash I've never had many.


They're very soft and fun to paw. And think about using. However, it's back to hard-core work for me, with revising papers, starting new classes, and teaching. The quilting productivity will wane for a bit. But I've got a few things in the works to share soon.

3 comments:

Amanda January 7, 2010 at 4:14 AM  

OH these look just lovely. I really like the color array.

Micki January 7, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

I mostly have batiks in my stash. I am also a member of a batik club. I love batiks!
Micki

Abby and Stephanie January 8, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Very nice blog. Love your projects.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP