Birds in Winter

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I haven't heard too many birds chirping of late, what with the somewhat constant snow and all. But as my friend and former roommate Joel has pointed out, I have a fair number of t-shirts with birds on them (at least 4, all from threadless). It turns out I have a fair amount of fabric with birds on it as well.


Like this one, a relatively recent acquisition.


That I put to good use in a scarf for a friend and current roommate.



Lots of purple, with a couple dozen complementary birds.


Backed with fuzzy white fleece, for warmth in the snowy birdless winter.

p.s. a shout-out to the random person who has been putting his golf-cart snow-plow to good use plowing my sidewalk....don't know who, don't know why, but it's nice and much appreciated.

3 comments:

Carla January 12, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

All your birds are so lovely too.
Your scarf came out great! I'm sure it will keep your roommate nice and warm.

Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

I do like it! Cute birds!

greeblygreebly January 25, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Is there anything better than finding out you don't have to shovel your walk? Well ok there are probably a lot better things but it's still awfully nice.

I need to make a scarf like that I dislike fuzzy textures (like knitted or crocheted scarves) that would be really nice though.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP