Pretty Things

>> Monday, July 13, 2009

Without a sewing machine and my stash, I'm hard-pressed to make things. But this doesn't stop me from finding beautiful things. I've been on a bird kick lately (see Joel Dewberry fabric from earlier!), which makes these bird prints from Beethings stand out (hat tip, Design*Sponge).

Orioles (and I'm not even a Baltimore fan, sorry B'more friends, but my brother might have an issue with that one):


Another recent D*S find -- no birds, but luscious, rich city and alphabet prints from JHill Design. It looks like Bostonians can see the prints in person at the South End Open Market.

It's nice when the R is something other than a rat or a rabbit:

So many cool city prints; I've never been to Papeete, but this image makes me want to hop on a plane and go.

How often is Prairie City, Iowa pictured? And is it ever as evocative as this?

Finally, Andalucia beckons in via cards in several colors.


kikiverde July 14, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

I love the ray print- they certainly are a majestic sea creature and one of my favorites! I think the Orioles print is great too. Fantastic finds!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by 2008

Back to TOP