Blog Design Overhaul

>> Saturday, October 11, 2008

If you've looked here before, you'll notice that the blog now looks a bit different. I decided it was finally time to move beyond the basic blogger template. I picked up this new template from Our Blogger Templates -- it's called Wild Birds. I actually really like the original with all its orange, but I wanted to use a picture from Africa, from the area around Lake Naivasha where I saw real hippos, and orange doesn't quite work with the pictures I have. If you have really good eyes, you might be able to pick out a hippo or two from the header picture. My pictures with visible hippos were less well-suited for a header,

so I went with the birds and presumed hippos instead. Knowing me, I'll probably tweak the design here and there over the next few weeks, but I think I'm satisfied for the moment. What do you think? Any suggestions? Anything you want to see -- design-wise or post-related?

3 comments:

Unknown October 12, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

I really like the new header picture, but I don't see any hippos in there. Are you sure there are in there? Maybe underwater? Stealth hippos?

two hippos October 12, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

You have to have the special stealth hippo glasses to see them in the header; they're just that tricky.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP