All Wrapped Up and Ready to Go

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm heading to Boston this weekend for Claire and Michael's wedding. I'm going to be staying with a friend from high school who is also attending the wedding. I love that my California graduate school friends and my DC area high school friends have become friends with one another in Boston -- and I had nothing to do with it. I love that I can meet up with high school friends after 10 or so years (last spring), get back in touch with them, and have a place to stay for the wedding weekend. As a thank you gift for hosting me, I'm bringing a set of 4 newly-made coasters.

I didn't realize it until writing this entry, but it seems that I am on a red-and-white kick of late.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP