2010 in Quilts

>> Friday, December 31, 2010



It's been quite a year of quilting and experimenting with new designs, new techniques, and new color schemes. There are 23 quilts in the above mosaic and, there are 5 more quilts that I've completed but I can't yet post, bringing the 2010 total to 28. Only one of those -- the zig zag challah cover -- resides with me. The others were gifts and donation quilts. I say this every year, but one goal for next year is making a quilt for me. We'll see what 2011 brings.

2010 also led me into bag-making, which has been really fun. I paused my quiltng yesterday to make some Lickety Split bags, and if it stops raining (45 degrees and rainy on December 31 in SE Michigan!), I'll grab a few images of them. If not in 2010, then 2011 will do...

Happy 2011!

1 comments:

Lisa January 1, 2011 at 3:13 AM  

some very lovely creations here ... congrats! I had 24 in my mosaic and kept 3 ... so I understand completely! Happy New Year!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP