Posting from ALB

>> Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's been a good week....I passed my prelims which was the big task for the week, and now I'm on my way to Lake Placid for a friend's wedding. I didn't quite manage to make the wedding present in time, but that will be a September task. I'm hanging out in the Albany airport, waiting for a friend's flight to arrive so we can grab a rental car and head north into the Adirondacks.

On the fabric front, IBOL guy is back with IBOL 2.1. Click over there for the details but the basics are sort through your fabric, figure out what you're ready to part with, bundle it up in a flat-rate box, and ship it IBOL Gal who will distribute it to women in Iraq. It's easy and for a great cause.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Abby and Stephanie August 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

What a beautiful photo. Have a wonderful time. I find airport waits so long and boring! But at least you're waiting for a friend and not stranded alone for hours on end.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP