DQS9 Inspiration

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010




I was lucky enough to make it into DQS 9, and love watching all sorts of neat mini quilts pop into flickr as folks start creating them for their secret partners. If you've made it over here, hi partner! I've made a mosaic of some quilts I love -- some simple to construct and some more difficult, but all of which I find inspiring. I love bright color -- both prints and solids -- and negative space. As I put this together, I realized that I picked a lot of quilts that showcase birds, either in design or via fabric. But there are lots of directions to pursue and I hope you have fun being creative. I can't wait to see what you come up with for this summer swap.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP