Winners, the Dog, and Happy Holidays

>> Thursday, December 24, 2009

Apologies for disappearing. I'm still buried under a paper-writing mountain, but hoping to see the summit soon. In any event, it is past the deadline for announcing a few winners, so....

Fabric Winner: hands_of_gold
Scarf Winner: Vickie

In other news...a little story.


On Sunday, a few minutes after talking to my parents, the phone rang. I looked to see who it was and the screen said "Home." I couldn't figure out what my parents had forgotten to tell me or why they were calling me again so soon. "I see that my good dog made it on to your blog," said my dad (an irregular blog reader who has knighted the dog who is never delinquent but merely does "dog things" as Sir Seagrams). "But no one commented on him." After fumbling for an acceptable explanation (people don't comment on everything, this isn't a dog blog, etc), I said I'd post his concern for him. So here, Dad, is another picture of your dog. Maybe someone will make a remark. Or perhaps you'll have to comment yourself :)

And finally, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!

7 comments:

~Michelle~ December 24, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

your dad sounds like my dad...silly dads! but he looks like a very nice dog :)

Torie December 24, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

I'll comment on Seagrams--yay Seagrams! I hope Seagrams had a lovely Hanukah and is gearing up for a fantastic 2010. What exciting adventures will it bring in dog world? (PS Hi to your dad!)

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales December 24, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

That's cute of your dad calling you about your blog. To him I say that Sir Seagrams is a mighty fine looking dog. I hope that you and your family had a Happy Hanukkah! We're snuggling under covers to stay warm .. it's a little chilly, but actually pretty gorgeous outside. Here's to a fantastic 2010!

hands_of_gold December 24, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

you call your dog 'sir' segrams -
i call mine 'mister' murphy...
cute pix!
he has his own chanukeah too...

i won!
thank you so much...
especially since some of the fabric
is from the chuppah you made -
so much more special...
and the chuppah is incredible!

Anonymous December 25, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

I see that picture and I just want to say "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? You're a good boy! That's right Sir Seagrams is a good boy! Yes he is!" etc.

Unknown January 10, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

I love the menorah toy. I have a cute little blue and white bone with a star of david on one side and I believe "knosh" on the other side. I affectionately refer to this is the dogs' "jew" toy.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP