Option A or Option B, Updated

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kristen was awesome and snagged my option B picture from below, and added the white sashing with a little help of Photoshop. So here are the options, this time in reverse order. You can vote here or on the post below. Which version do you prefer?

OPTION B:


OPTION A:

Since the votes are pretty even below, I'm eager for more opinions now that the sashing version represents a more accurate version of the idea in my head. Thanks again Kristen!

11 comments:

Kat October 8, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

I definitely prefer option A (no sashing)

Torie October 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

I'm leaning toward the no-sashing option.

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

I'm for no sashing. I like the curves that you see with the log cabin blocks, while the sashing looks so straight and harsh.

Carmen October 9, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

I LOVE the sashing...looks sorta like a stained glass window....totally modern. Great Job!

Unknown October 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

I still love option B with the sashing better.

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Still think option A is the most visually stunning :)

Becky October 10, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

option A unless you use a darker color sashing for B

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP