Option A or Option B, Updated

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kristen was awesome and snagged my option B picture from below, and added the white sashing with a little help of Photoshop. So here are the options, this time in reverse order. You can vote here or on the post below. Which version do you prefer?



Since the votes are pretty even below, I'm eager for more opinions now that the sashing version represents a more accurate version of the idea in my head. Thanks again Kristen!


Kat October 8, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

I definitely prefer option A (no sashing)

Torie October 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

I'm leaning toward the no-sashing option.

piecemealquilts October 9, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

I'm for no sashing. I like the curves that you see with the log cabin blocks, while the sashing looks so straight and harsh.

Carmen October 9, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

I LOVE the sashing...looks sorta like a stained glass window....totally modern. Great Job!

Rachel Lynn October 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

I still love option B with the sashing better.

Tiffany October 9, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Still think option A is the most visually stunning :)

Becky October 10, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

option A unless you use a darker color sashing for B

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP