More FQs in the Mail

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm also participating in the SMS February Fat Quarter Swap. I received my 4 partners a couple days ago, I cut the fabric last night, and I sent it out today. We're each supposed to send 1 FQ to each other. I sent 2, primarily because I need to make some room in my fabric box for more fabric, and once I started pairing fabrics, it was just as easy to make an extra. Some of the fabrics may look familiar from the last FQ swap post, and they are.

One person is getting my favorite frog fabric (alliteration, woot!) and the coordinating flower fabric whose green and blues pick up shades from the frog fabric.

One person is getting some Michael Miller blue and white ironworks (swirly and awesome) along with what I call my maroon "crackle" fabric. It's a great fabric for making belts, and I'm sure it will be fun in other projects as well.

Two people are getting this pair of a cranberry vintage (19th century) reproduction fabric and some fun gold-flecked dragonflies. I've used the dragonflies in a chuppah and several baby quilts, and I hope the recipients get equally good use out of it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP