Maybe

>> Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a quick update and apology. I spent Friday driving to my parents' house (8.5 hours, $21.25 in tolls, 3 gas/food stops, 6 cops sighted without stopping, no stop-and-go traffic), and hence apologies for no Friday recipe. I'll be immersing myself in the archives Monday-Wednesday, so no guarantees about posting. But if I find anything incredible, I might be compelled to post about it.

Thanks to those who let me know that they received their fat quarters in the mail!

2 comments:

John February 23, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

I received my FQ's in the mail ... along with the other goodies! Thanks so much for sending such a nice package. Yours is on its way, too ... but I feel badly now, because I only sent fabric! :(

John February 23, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

PS. I thought you'd be happy to know that I cut into ALL of them this weekend already for some projects that I'm working on!!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP