Earth Day

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010

I hope everyone has a chance to get outside and enjoy the earth today. I'll be outside for a bit, doing some reading, but I must confess that I will be inside for much of the day. I'll be proctoring an exam and, more importantly, watching the NCAA Women's  Gymnastics Championships. Prelims are today and there is streaming internet which will tie me to my computer for a good few hours of the afternoon and evening. Go Stanford!

School and work have dominated my life for the past few weeks, but I've been able to sneak in a little sewing and will have a few things to show soon. A few people have emailed me with some questions and requests for blog entries, and I'm working on those as well. If you have any questions or things you'd like me to address, leave me a comment and I'll do my best to answer in May.

2 comments:

Micki April 25, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

That is a lovely block!
Micki

Anonymous April 25, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

A Granny Smith apple! Just your style!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP